|These two worked on the Bill of Rights for Mucho Fabuloso.|
|This piece of art work captures the values of Mucho Fabuloso.|
|Most of this project was created by these four kiddos.|
- I learned how to work better together, how to cooperate and be nice.
- I learned about the Bill of Rights and the amendments that make the Bill of Rights like Freedom of Speech.
- I learned that being with others and making this project together is really more beautiful than it would be by yourself. The projects were so much better because we did them together.
- I learned what cleanliness means.
- We worked as a team.
- We practiced leadership.
- I learned that government is important, but sometimes it has to wait until everyone cooperates and leads, and figures out how to lead without being a monarchy.
- Government is so awesome because it lets people do what they want sometimes.
- Citizens are really important and not many rights can be taken away.